Friday, April 1, 2011

My dream work

My Dream Work

            If I can do anything unreal or real, probably I will open my own business. This commerce will be my own restaurant. This eating place will be a coffee shop where I am going to do coffee, sandwich, and pastry. Moreover, there is wireless on it to student come to do our work and to take a snack. The audience will be student and of course the prize will be cheaper. Even, this place will be quiet and in good condition to work and to do homework. My employees are probably also the student because I know they need a little job and I think it is not too exigent and I can fit our schedule with them all dependent our schedule of school. I want to encourage the apprentice people to study and work in the sometime but not too much. Therefore, the employees have a good balanced between school and work, I think it is important.  In my coffee shop, I will be enjoying to do the pastry because I really like that and for this reason I think this job will be real. On the other hand I will be the patron of this wonderful place so; I am not sure for that is will be real for me because I have difficulties to express myself and to give some order. Also, I am not good to do the accounting thus, probably if I want this restaurant comes to life I would to engage someone who will do the accounting and everything in relation with the mathematical. Finally, my dream work can be real, but with some help and I think I will really enjoy if one day I will open my coffee shop.

2 comments:

  1. Nice dream work Audrey-Ann! I hope that your dream will become true. I will go to your coffee shop to encourage you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you want to give jobs to students, Audrey-Ann! I'd need the accounting help too! I think you'll probably be a teacher, though.

    ReplyDelete