Monday, January 17, 2011

A Balanced Life

It was hard for me to choose my subject because I have a lot of interests. My principal interest is the sport and the health, so I take a subject in relation with that to create my blog. There are three reasons why I choose this topic.

 First of all, I choose this topic because I think it is really important to be good in your skin, and to be in good health. I think that it is not enough to produce my blog, so I thing in general and I take the title: A balanced life. This includes a lot of topic that I want to write about. 

Secondly, it is a good subject because I am going to learn a lot, I don`t know everything in relation to that, I probably need to do some researches. I am really enjoyed to learn more. Learn about thing that you love is always pleasant and it is more easier to write about that after. After that, I am happy to share or to explain my work at my parents or my family because it is a topic interesting and important in the life of everybody.

            Thirdly, a balanced life includes a lot of things about people. Such as, sport, health, good in your skin, eat good foods, sleep well and another. A balanced life is a big theme and important for everybody and I think there is a good topic. I have a lot of theme to learn about and just as bringing to me many news things and positive things in my life.

To conclude, there are three principle reasons why I choose to write about a balanced life in my blog. I find it is important to everybody, and bring me positive things to learn more concerning that and they are many subject to create a balanced life.

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to learning from your blog too, Audrey-Ann! I also believe very strongly in keeping a balanced lifestyle; however, it is not always easy to do!

    CHECK; when you use 'For example' it must introduce a complete sentence
    CHECK: 'each others' - I find it is important to all of us/ everyone
    This last sentence needs work - try to make it parallel.( you begin with I FIND - so you need to use verbs after AND )

    ReplyDelete