Friday, January 21, 2011

What was my happiest day of my life?



What was my happiest day of my life?
My happiest day of my life was my graduation at my high school. It was unforgettable because I felt proud of myself, emotional and I felt like a Cinderella.  

First of all, I felt proud of myself because I finished my high school; I never abandoned what I was beginning. For example, my school, my sport, my project, and my objective even it was difficult. I  was always persevered and it why I was proud of myself. 

Secondly, the feeling was great and sad because the secondary was done, but it was the beginning of the other part of the life. Each other take your own track to be a person who wants to be and for they career. I was sad about that because I was afraid to lose somebody that I loved. On the other hand, it was the end of the secondary and it was pleasant because I am going to do what I like and I am going to start the new experiences; new school, new friends, new projects and it is like a new world. 

 Thirdly, the graduation was like a dream for each girl, because you think it was a Cinderella day. It was real; I wore a beautiful dress that I chose with the beautiful shoes, I went to the hair-dresser, someone make up me and somebody took a lot of pictures of me. It was a Cinderella day and it was real to say that.

In short, the graduation was great and unforgettable. We felt proud and happy even they had some sad moments.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent text, Audrey Ann! You have written a nice essay. This semester we'll work on the introduction and the conclusion for essays. These parts need to be more developed.
    Your graduation sounds beautiful! I agree. It is both exciting and sad to be moving on to a new phase of your life!
    CHECK: parallelism in the first sentence - you need another verb there
    CHECK: The second paragraph - last sentence - you need to add the verb "TO BE' two more times.
    CHECK: In the third paragraph - 'On the other side' = ON THE OTHER HAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! Me too my happiest day was my prom. Your blog is so colorful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completly agree with you. Graduation is a very important part of our live. It's the beginning of a new part of your life. hope you'll have other great moment !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totaly agree with you! It was a important moment in my life too, and I'll always remember. Your text is beautiful and I love your writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im agree with you, i remember when i was my prom, was a some years ago, and belive me, when you finished your carrer will be amazing..!!! :)

    ReplyDelete